What will I see on True Anguilla TV?
- Insider interviews with Anguilla’s special people;
- Stunning, video footage of Anguilla’s beaches, waters and iconic places;
- Mouth-watering features on the island’s culinary scene;
- Where to lime and news on our talented musicians and entertainers;
- Resort and room tours of gorgeous places to stay – to suit every pocket;
- A quarterly roundup of upcoming cultural activities and special events;
- The best activities on and off the water;
- Things to do with the kids;
- Anguilla lifestyle features and select home ownership opportunities;
- Shopping, art and tours and much, much more…
Don’t have cable? No problem!
- True Anguilla TV will also stream 24/7 on a dedicated TRUE Anguilla YouTube channel
- It will be available 24/7 on the Digicel PlayGo App.
- True Anguilla TV features will be shared on the True Anguilla website and social media pages.
Why advertise on TRUE Anguilla TV?
- True Anguilla TV broadcasts in HD on Anguilla’s premier cable network – Digicel Play – the TV provider of choice for Anguilla’s leading accommodation properties.
- The show loops hourly, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year, giving viewers multiple opportunities to catch each feature.
- Visitors to the island accessing the Digicel network on their cell phone will be invited to visit TRUE Anguilla TV for tips on where to go and what to do.
- Beautiful content and interesting features will capture viewers’ attention.
- Seasonal updates will give viewers a reason to come back to the show again and again.
How do I advertise on True Anguilla TV?
We offer quarterly and annual subscriptions for the following:
- True Anguilla feature – our team films a high definition video story about your business or event (only available to existing True Anguilla advertisers at present.)
- Straight up advertising – send us your ad and it will appear between content sections.
- Content Section sponsorship – your business can be associated with one of our premium sections: The Quarterly Update, Anguilla Intel or Live the Dream (Anguilla Lifestyle).
- Or be one of our Cameo’s – a succinct, affordable introduction to your business, activity or product.
Visit our Advertise page to find all the details, or contact us for rate cards and a no obligation quotation:
What about True Anguilla Magazine? Can I still advertise in that?
- Yes! Visitors love True Anguilla Magazine and are eagerly awaiting the next one.
Issue 8 – Anguilla Refreshed – will go into production shortly
- Advertisers who sign up for the True Anguilla TV show get a preferential rate for advertising in the magazine and visa versa.
- All True Anguilla advertisers benefit from a listing on the True Anguilla Website advertiser’s directory.
I want to be on television! Who do I tell?
- We’d love to listen to your ideas about people, events, activities, cultural or historical activities – basically anything Anguilla that you would like to see featured in the show.
- We would also like to hear from cinematographers, musicians and presenters who would be interested in getting involved in the production side.